- WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF MOOG?
Born in Paris, the world capital of fashion, trends moog offers watches that do not go unnoticed; by its innovative design, the colors of alliances, its materials and its original forms, moog is positioned as the new trendy and feminine mark.
- WHAT COUNTRIES ARE DISTRIBUTED WATCHES MOOG?
The moog watches are distributed mainly in Asia, the USA, the Middle East and Australia.
Recently, the brand is developing towards the European countries and Eastern Europe, primarily Ukraine and Russia.
- OR ARE MADE WATCHES MOOG?
Very attached to the history and expertise French watchmaker, moog wishes above all to emphasize the production, from design to assembly, in France. We mainly use Ronda movements designed in Switzerland
- HOW TO REDEEM ITS SHOWS?
Upon receipt of your order, you have a period of 14 days to return your model if it does not meet your expectations. For this, refer to section 8 - return conditions of terms and conditions.
Please make clear your original order number and send us your mailing to the following address:
38, Hermitage Alley
93340 LE RAINCY
We advise you to protect your watch well when dispatch (in its original packaging if possible) to avoid any shock during transportation. We will proceed upon receipt for reimbursement or payment of the difference if your choice was a model more or less expensive compared to your initial order. This calculation is based on the price of the watch includes delivery costs.
- HOW LONG AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY?
Your watch has an international warranty of two years from the date of purchase. The guarantee certificate must always accompany your bill watch for warranty repair.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects and extends to the functioning of the movement. This warranty does not cover the length of the battery, normal wear and aging of materials, bracelet, glass, housing, the veneer peeling and damage resulting from negligence, shocks, accidents, d a lack of care, breach of the manual supplied by us, inappropriate use or intervention outside our services.
The conditions of this warranty fully leave intact the right of recourse to the buyer on hidden defects in accordance with Article 1641 of the Civil Code .
- WHAT IS A WATCH QUARTZ?
. A quartz watch is equipped electric energy shows a high-precision regulating member, the quartz crystal that vibrates at 32768 hertz (vibrations per second)
is thus obtained an adjustment of variation of + or - 15 to 20 seconds per month.
- WHAT IS THE LIFE OF A BATTERY?
The life of a battery depends on its quality, the watch mechanism and use of the various functions thereof. On average, the life of a battery is 2 to 3 years.
- WHAT IS A MECHANICAL WATCH?
A mechanical watch uses a spring to rotate his train. The rotation thereof is regulated by a balance spring to the balance.
The number of cycles of this regulator is generally 21600 per hour (6 per second. One can obtain a setting variation of less than 30 seconds per day according to use of the watch.
- WHAT IS THE INDEPENDENCE OF A MECHANICAL WATCH?
Mechanical self-winding watch has an average of 48 hours of autonomy. The latter is variable depending on the use of the watch.
- WHAT ARE THE PRINCIPLES OF SEALING A WATCH?
The resistance of a watch is always indicated on the box model funds. So if no indication is mentioned, your watch is not waterproof.
Sealing levels are indicated below:
- A waterproof watch 30 meters will not allow you any immersion and can withstand only occasional splashes. We therefore advise you to remove your watch before contact with water: washing hands, dishes.
- A waterproof watch 50 meters will allow you an immersion but with quiet use such as the bathroom or bathtub without diving pool. By against a direct jet shower or faucet directly on the glass or push buttons may be equivalent to a pressure of 50 meters and then shows your risk of taking on water.
- A watch resistant to 100 meters will allow contact with and also water immersion and conditions of use even during fitness swimming.
- a waterproof watch 200 meters will allow you a deep water use such as scuba diving, jet skiing, or loons.
- WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE COLLECTION "TIME TO CHANGE"?
The watches in the collection "Time to Change" are distinguished by their competitive models patented strap change system that can change very simply and easily according to their desires. You can transfigure your watch with a wide selection of bracelets.
- WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE CRYSTAL WATCHES MOOG?
The moog watches are adorned with Swarovski crystals under license.
- WATCHES MOOG GOLD ARE SOLID GOLD PLATED OR GOLD?
All watches moog (yellow or pink gold) are gold plated.
- DO I WEAR A WATCH MOOG STAINLESS STEEL IN AN ALLERGY TO NICKEL?
Moog guarantee the absence of nickel in its products.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MY WATCH THAT CONTINUED TO OPERATE PERFECTLY FOR MANY YEARS?
Magnetic fields : avoid placing your watch on speakers or refrigerators, since these devices have strong magnetic fields. Swimming in the sea : always rinse your watch with warm water after a stay in seawater (note: check first the resistance of the watch) Shocks : thermal or other, they should be avoided. Cleaning : for metal bracelets and for all water-resistant cases, use a toothbrush and soapy water before wiping with a soft cloth. chemical products : avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetics, etc., as they may damage the bracelet or casing. temperatures: avoid extreme temperatures (above 60 ° C or lower 0 ° C) or extreme temperature changes.
- HOW MUCH IS A WATCH MOOG?
The price varies from 90 € to 510 € for a watch adorned with diamonds. The average price is 150 Euros.
- WHERE CAN BUY WATCHES MOOG?
For European countries, the easiest way is to buy it online on the website shows www.moog-paris.co m.
You even have the ability to customize your own watch to shape your image.
- I LIVE ABROAD, IT IS POSSIBLE TO SHIP ME WATCH?
We ship by Letter Max, Colissimo Package Prio or by destination.